HighRealm Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan application

3 posters

Go down

Jonathan application Empty Jonathan application

Post by Jonathantorres8 Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:00 am

My staff application

Personal Information
* Provide your character names
United States:
Russian Federation: JSGT. Ulman Korbut  
United Nations:

* Provide your steam name and real first name: Jonathantorres8/ real name Jonathan

* What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118734681

* How old are you: 16

What country do you live in United states lol my bad

* What time zone do you live in Pacific Time

* Do you have a working microphone: yes

Are you experienced with ULX: I have a little experience with ULX I have watched some youtube videos on it

Application Information
(3 sentences minimum for each of the following questions)
* What experience (if any) do you have with Nutscript: I have no experience with Nutscript but I will be watching videos that explain it and that teaches me how to use it

Why would you like to become staff: I would like to become a staff because I am very active I'm mostly always on and I like to help with the server and also I want to help us grow

What makes you different from any other applicant: i say that I'm not different from any other applicant I'll probably be the same as everyone else one thing that probably makes me different is that I'm very active I'm respectful and I'm also very helpful like if you can't understand me I will gladly type word by word out to help you in your situation

* How well do you handle stressful situations and how would you control them: honestly I don't know how I would handle a stressful situation because this will be my first time applying for staff but I'll just try to keep calm and usually I don't get stressed out that easy but if I ever did I would try to make everything better so we can I have fun on our server

* How long have you been apart of the community: since it first released

Did any staff recommend you to apply: nope

Scenario Questions
* You notice two players killing each other for fun at their respective base. How would you handle this situation? : i will bring them to the admin room and from there I would tell them why are you guys doing that and tell them the rules they broke and warn them and if they keep on doing it I would either have to kick them if they are active loyal members but just messing around at that time or if they just started and trying to kill people for no reason I would have to ban them

* You realize that there is a player killing other players at spawn before they can react. When you pull the suspect out to discuss the situation, he explains that he did not know there was
a spawn there. He was only there for about 3 minutes. What can you do and how would you handle this situation to see if he is saying the truth. : I would bring him to me and tell him what he is doing and tell him why are you doing that and I will have to warn him but if he keeps on doing this I will have to kick but I would probably ban him

* You notice a player asking for help in the admin chat, how would you handle this situation: I would either go to them and ask what they need or I'll bring them to me and I ask what they need and then I'll try my best to help them

* You notice two players acting foolishly during a meeting at one of the bases, they are constantly talking and disrespecting the commanding officers. What do you do during this situation? :I would pull him out of the meeting and bring them somewhere else and ask them why are you disrespecting your commanding officer and why are you talking when you know you are not supposed to unless you ask for pts and if they keep on disrespecting I would either have to kick or ban but probably kick and tell them to come back when you are ready to RP

Signature
Do you pledge to give the truth and only the truth on this application and that if you abuse or dishonor the staff position, you are subject to termination from staff.
SIGN HERE Jonathan Torres

Let it be known, we have the right to terminate your application or rank at any time for any reason

Do you understand that you must be active and helpful to the community whenever needed and must attend all mandatory meetings

Do you understand that if your application is denied, you must wait a minimum of 7 days before applying again

Last edited by Jonathantorres8 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated :))

Jonathantorres8

Back to top Go down

Jonathan application Empty Re: Jonathan application

Post by Mr.Pink Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:01 am

PENDING

Please rework the staff application (Use better grammer and proper sentence stuctures)

2 weeks will be given for the rework.
Mr.Pink
Mr.Pink
Community Admin
Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathantorres8 Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm

UPDATED Wink

Jonathantorres8

Back to top Go down